Swansea Students' Union
Fulton House, Swansea
23 Jul 2022 - 24 Jul 2022
20:00 - 00:00
10 Aug 2022
10:00 - 13:00
All of our activities and events will be in line with guidance and legislation on Covid-19. SUSU events department are working hard with local authorities, the University and venue management teams to ensure that Freshtival events are Covid safe.
Events may be subject to change or adaptation to meet Covid-19 guidance and legislation at the time of the event.
If an event is re-scheduled, your ticket will automatically be transferred to the new date subject to the standard terms and conditions (listed above).
If an event is cancelled due to Covid-19, ticket holders will be entitled to a full refund (excluding booking fee).
SUSU reserves the right to impose new conditions of entry into events, in its absolute discretion, considered necessary to comply with Covid-19 legislation. For example SUSU may at its discretion undertake temperature checks prior to your attendance at any event. Should those new conditions require action on the part of the ticket holder (for example, proof of a negative Covid-19 test) then SUSU will ensure that this information is communicated in a prompt and timely manner.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to email: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
• Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable; in extreme circumstances, refunds may be available at the discretion of Swansea University Students' Union. Details of our Covid-19 refund policy can be found under Covid-19 Safety.
• Photo ID (such as a passport or drivers licence) is required at all events.
• SUSU reserves the right to change the dates, times, or venues of any events and all who have purchased tickets will be informed of these changes via email and/or our official social media accounts.
• Both SUSU and venue management reserve the right to refuse entry.
• SUSU operates a zero tolerance policy in relation to drugs, controlled substances and threatening or discriminatory behaviour of any kind. Abuse of these policies will not be tolerated; offenders will be removed from the event.
• Any student seen to be acting violently or inappropriately at any event will be banned from future events and dealt with accordingly, may be subject to University and SUSU disciplinary procedures and will not be entitled to a refund.
• No bottles (plastic or otherwise) cans or other drinks containers to be brought into the venue at any time.
• Management reserves the right to search ticket holders upon entry; refusal to cooperate with search procedures may lead to refused entry.
• Tickets are the responsibility of the student; Swansea University events department shall not be held liable for lost tickets.